Abbotts Events Limited may update these terms and conditions occasionally. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you aware of any changes.
- Abbotts Events Limited supply catering and mobile bar services within a 10 mile radius of our registered office address at CF40 2ET, or outside of that 10 mile radius, by prior agreement.
Prices and Services
- Where stated, prices include crockery, cutlery and napkins. On menus where crockery and cutlery is not provided, paper plates and napkins will be supplied free of charge.
- Professional staff will be provided on the Pizza Ovens, Hog Roasts and BBQs and with the Mobile Bars.
- Table linen can be arranged for a supplementary charge of 3
- £3 per table which covers the hire and laundry of these items.
- If the number of guests is more or less than originally booked please provide us with at least 7 days notice of the revised numbers. Where there is a reduction in numbers and you do not give the required 7 days notice, we will still charge for the numbers originally ordered.
- Final numbers of guests must be notified to us in writing or by email no later than 7 days prior to the event.
- For an event outside of our 10 mile radius, travelling charges of £0.50 per mile may apply, depending on the size of your order.
- Our contract with you will be confirmed upon your acceptance of our quote in writing or by email, and upon your deposit of cleared funds into the Abbotts Events Limited bank account.
- Abbotts Events Limited will not be responsible for the safe keeping of your valuables at any event.
- Abbotts Events Limited reserves the right to adjust price lists and to run special offers as appropriate, depending on supply and demand. Any changes to price lists or special offers will not affect bookings already confirmed.
- Adults are not permitted to buy alcoholic drinks for under -18 year olds at any event as this is illegal and would jeopardise our licence.
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of 20% of your booking is required to be made to us in cleared funds, along with a completed booking form. The balance of the payment is due 14 days prior to the event, unless otherwise agreed.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer into our company bank account, in cash, by cheque and credit or debit card.
- Please make cheques payable to Abbotts Events Limited and sent to our Head Office at Enterprise Centre, Tonypandy Enterprise Park, Llwynypia Road, Tonypandy, CF40 2ET.
- If you would like to make a card payment please contact us on 02921 175 100.
- Abbotts Events Limited reserves the right to cancel the booking if full payment is not received 14 days before your event without prior agreement.
- Prices quoted will become binding upon receipt of your 20% deposit (cleared funds).
- The deposit paid is non-refundable regardless of the length of time prior to the event you decide to cancel.
- All cancellations must be confirmed in writing. Only once written cancellation is received will the cancellation become effective.
- Abbotts Events Limited cannot be held responsible for any inclement weather conditions which may arise and should you decide to cancel your event due to the weather, your deposit will not be returned to you. Should you then wish to re-book at a later date, you will be required to complete a fresh booking form for the new date and pay a new deposit.
- If we have to cancel the event on the day, due to circumstances beyond our control we will refund the full amount paid and an additional 20% on top for the inconvenience and to cover any additional costs incurred.
- Whilst every effort will be made to ensure the food supplied meets your specific requirements, sometimes we are unable to provide particular items due to product availability issues. On the rare occasion that this does happen, we will ensure that the products provided to you are of superior quality to the item(s) we were unable to source.
- All food which is not consumed within two hours at room temperature should be disposed of. Any person subsequently consuming food, or taking food home for consumption, does so at their own risk. Abbotts Events Limited cannot accept responsibility for food consumed otherwise than at the location at which the food is supplied, or after the initial two hour period.
- Food Allergies and Intolerances: Please note that our food does contain allergenic ingredients. Special diets for food allergies will be catered for only if they have been arranged prior to your event and confirmed in writing. If you wish to know more about our ingredients or have a particular allergy you need us to be aware of, please let us know.
- Please note that we work with allergenic ingredients in our kitchen and whilst we can cater for special diets for people with food allergies, we cannot guarantee that their meals will not contain traces of allergenic ingredients.
- Any equipment lost or damaged by you or any guest will be charged at the full replacement cost, including P&P, where applicable.
- Abbotts Events Limited is fully insured however, we strongly recommend that our clients arrange their own Event Cancellation Insurance to protect them against unforeseen circumstances.
Please feel free to contact us, we would love to talk to you:
Telephone: 02921 175 100
Address: Abbotts Events Limited, Enterprise Centre, Tonypandy Enterprise Park, Llwynypia Road, Tonypandy, CF40 2ET
Abbotts Events Limited Registered number: 12029745